The 2016 Utah Ukulele Festival® will take place on August 6th at Willow Park in Logan, Utah.
2016 Utah Ukulele Festival® Event Schedule
Main Stage Entertainment
- 10am- Hapa and the Haole
- 11am- Talk Story with the McFarlands
- 12pm- UUF Students
- 1pm- Merinda Young
- 2pm- Hannah Spencer
- 3pm- Kili Gardner
- 4pm- Open Mic Competition 13 & Under
- 5pm- Open Mic Competition 14+
- 6pm- Halau ‘O Ka’ipolani
- 7pm- Ohana Music Inc. Presents Daniel Ho
- 11am- Children’s ukulele lessons- UUF
- 12pm- History of the Ukulele- Jeff Olsen
- 1pm- Beginner Ukulele Lessons – Lynn Toone
- 2pm- Tahitian Intermediate/Advanced Lessons
- 3pm- “Pineapple Mango” all-level class Daniel Ho
Informal Kanikapila (jam session) to be held on the lawn near vendors/concessions. Space will be marked by signs.
If you would like to volunteer for the 2016 event please email us at: email@example.com
You can follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/utahukulelefestival for the most up to date information on the 2016 event!